Monday, January 3, 2011

Thong Diary: Hanky Panky at the Ballet



Dear Hanky Panky,

I'm a 40-year old professional and I typically choose cotton panties for everyday attire. While out shopping at a local boutique for something to wear to an upcoming evening at the ballet, I noticed the Hanky Panky section. I decided to add one of the lacy French bikinis to my shopping bag. Am I ever glad I did! They are so pretty, sexy and incredibly comfortable, too. (And it's also gratifying to know that they are made here in the States!)

Not only do I expect to add more French bikinis to my Hanky Panky collection soon, but I now plan to wear them underneath my outfit to the ballet. :) Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Sincerely,

Christy

Do you have a Hanky Panky story you'd like to share? Submit it to thongdiary@hankypanky.com. If it is featured in the diary, we will send you a complimentary gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment