Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Thong Diary: Flashback



As a young girl, I used to love to look through my mother's lingerie drawer. Back in the late 50s/early 60s, my mother wore coordinating lingerie: bras, panties, half slips. They were neatly arranged in sets by color.

My father delighted in purchasing them for her, and on more than one occasion, I accompanied him to the lingerie department at J. L. Hudson's in Detroit as he selected just the right pieces for her Christmas or birthday gifts.

My mother passed away 9 years ago, and while I have many extraordinary memories of her, this particular memory was tucked away until tonight when I visited and placed an order on the Hanky Panky website. I especially love the retro and glam pieces, and the original and low-rise thongs are the most comfortable I've ever worn.

Thanks for the memories, Hanky Panky!

CM
Pilates Instructor
Northville, Michigan

Do you have a Hanky Panky story you'd like to share? Submit it to thongdiary@hankypanky.com. If it is featured in the diary, we will send you a complimentary gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment