Monday, October 18, 2010

Thong Diary: Fall Favors

Dear Hanky Panky,

I am throwing a bridal shower for a friend of mine in late October. I was thinking of party favor ideas to give our guests and thought about soaps, candles, cookies, or picture frames. I really want to give a memorable and fun gift!

I was getting ready to go out shopping for favors and laid out my clothes for the day. I looked at my red Hanky Panky thong. I thought, "wouldn't it be great to give those as favors?" So I am! I purchased Hanky Panky thongs in great fall colors like red, green, brown, and purple. I am going to arrange them in a big basket to hand out by the front door as people leave! I am so excited and know they will be a bit hit!

Happy Fall,

Annie

Do you have a Hanky Panky story you'd like to share? Submit it to thongdiary@hankypanky.com. If it is featured in the diary, we will send you a complimentary gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment